Tuesday, January 24, 2006

howdy





As I was obsessively perusing my blog's site meter, hoping, wishing, dreaming that I can convert more into the Squirrel church, I noticed I had an inordinate number of visits from the Nashvegas area.

Looking at my referrals, most seemed to pay a visit to my little shrine via the Nashville Is Talking web site. With the knowledge that my partner Newscoma may have posted something dubious about my kinship with the fine furry frolickers of the parks, I surfed over to N.I.T. to see if she'd, onece again, besmirched my legion.

To my surprise I discovered that I had been added to the blog roll. Another celebration ensued at the hacienda. The flying squirrels were soaring, sprinkling confetti like it was the Super Bowl. The rest of the squirrels broke into their stash, hauling out all the extra acorns they'd put back for winter. Disco blared from the speakers. What? You didn't know the squirrels love the disco tunes? Oh, my friends. You have much to learn about the squirrels.

Many thanks to all who visit. Welcome and come back anytime.

Oh yeah, the squirrels say thanks too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home