Monday, January 16, 2006

cool cat creates bear scat


Steve Smith is the man. He turned the Chicago Bear secondary into a bunch of dizzy, pinwheeling, arm-swinging, no-tackling turf eaters.

And this was supposedly another "Monsters of the Midway" Bear defense.

Not so much on Sunday.

And the Carolina Panthers finished the game with their third-best running back lined up behind their Ragin Cajun QB Jake Delhomme.

Couple that game with Peyton's pummeling and you have to say, "What a Sunday afternoon."

1 Comments:

At 5:18 AM, Blogger Newscoma said...

I am, and forever more, not rooting for any team because they all friggin' lose.
That "liquored-up" kicker was miles away from the goal post and da' bears just blew.
Who won the World Series, anyway? I am giving up on enjoying sports.
Do we have some hopps and barley for next week? I will drown my sorrows because, quite frankly, I don't care.
I'm there for the beer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home