Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Hot Diggity Snap Day 9 Jan. 9, 2007

I posted this in my Flickr group yesterday to update my Project 365 set for Day 9 but didn't take time to add it here to my blog.
So, I'm catching up tonight.
Doesn't it look tasty? A frank available and fetched mere feet from sweaty teenage boys. Dining ala gym.
Love the artistic splash of condiment, errr, I mean, color.
Become hypnotized by the disco ball effect created by the aluminum foil wrapper.
See the glistening dog in all its glory.
Hallelujah ... Hot dog.

2 Comments:

At 3:31 AM, Blogger Newscoma said...

You are seriously unbalanced.

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger ceeelcee said...

I used to work the concession stand in high school. (Student Council geek.)

We had what we called "The Goodpasture Special." All items were 35 cents, but when someone (everyone) from Goodpasture ordered "Snickers-n-uh-coke" we would offer them the special combo for 75 cents.

We never had anybody figure it out or question us.

Of course, they deserved it for chanting at my predominantly Jewish school, "We've got Christmas, yes we do. We've got Christmas, how `bout Jew?"

Let that visual be your Happy Birthday present from me. Have a great one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home