Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Do you want bacteria with that?

During some surfing yesterday I came across this story about a Florida teen's science fair project.
The experiment the young lass decided to tackle involved sampling the amount of bacteria in ice served in sodas sold by fast food restaurants compared to the bacteria in the same establishments' toilet bowls.

Ta Da. Her findings point out that we're better off poking a straw into the john than in that giant cup o' pop.

Mmmm tasty.
But see, actually I'm not one of those alarmist germaphobes who freaks out at every story about a severed finger found in a bowl of chili or a tale about the chick with leprosy who works the local drive-thru window and served a kiddy meal that included her own detached ear.

I know how clean my kitchen counter is ... or isn't. I've got my own horror stories created in the very dining area where I live.

Gather round chirren and I'll tell you the tale about the time ...

1 Comments:

At 9:42 AM, Blogger رضا جمال said...

\::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Turquoise Company We have the best trained manpower and the highest level of the company has all the capabilities that make it to be the first company in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض

شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض

شركة مكافحة الصراصير بالرياض

شركة مكافحة النمل الأبيض بالرياض

شركة نقل عفش بالرياض

شركة تنيظيف مكيفات بالرياض

شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض

شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض

 

Post a Comment

<< Home