Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Snap Day 2 - Avian Car Wreck?


It's Day 2 of my rendition of Project 365.
I took some pics at a car wreck this morning for work, but I certainly hoped something more appealing would come into my viewfinder before the day was through.
On a quest late this afternoon, I carried the camera out the back door of the office and noticed this feather caught in a small decorative evergreen in a planter outside the office next door.
Snap!
Maybe this is the debris of a car wreck of another sort. See, there's this hawk that flies around downtown and occasionally picks off pigeons. He had one trapped in the middle of the street early one recent morning, but an oncoming car forced him to release his prey, which lifted up and out of sight to safety.

It's not too late to begin Project 365. Grab a camera and jump on board this bandwagon.

2 Comments:

At 9:10 PM, Blogger Kathy T. said...

Have I told you how happy I am that you're back? If I haven't, I am! Happy, happy, joy, joy!

 
At 5:27 AM, Blogger Lynnster said...

I second that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home