Monday, January 01, 2007

Project Pic-a-day a.k.a. SNAP

Project Pic-a-day should not be confused with Project Runway.
There's no supermodel
Heidi Klum to host my Project Pic-a-day, just the Squirrel Queen here to share her New Year's Day choice for a time eater for 2007.
Thanks to Newscoma, I learned about an idea for taking and posting a snapshot a day for 365 consecutive days.
I've joined a group on flickr called Project 365 and the tree at left is my first contribution. I took it about 8:45 this morning on a farm just outside Martin, Tennessee.
If you're interested in joining in, you don't have to start on New Year's Day. Lots of people in the group began their personal projects within the last three months. It's not about when you start, but about plugging and snapping along for 365 days.
I think this will be fun and also challenging. I know there will be days when I'll be pressed to come up with something visually interesting and I know there will be other days when I use something I snapped for work. I don't consider that to be cheating if it's the best thing I took a photo of that day. It's still a pic that I shot.
Right now I plan on posting my pics here as well as on my flickr site.
So, here we go.
SNAP!

3 Comments:

At 3:31 PM, Blogger ceeelcee said...

I am so tickled that you're doing this. The bloggosphere needs you!

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger Kerry Woo said...

Great photo! I've jumped in as well with a separate blog at: http://wonderdawg365.blogspot.com/

I think it's going to be fun to capture those slices of life! Have a great 2007 -

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Newscoma said...

I'm glad your back.
Listen to the Woo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home