Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Show me your ...


I'm not in the Big Easy today, but I wish I were there for Fat Tuesday - the Grand Finale to the 150th Mardi Gras celebration.

I love New Orleans. Newscoma and I have had many a fine time down there by the Mighty Mississippi. Anyone who has been there likely holds a fond place in their heart for NOLA. The food, the fun, the people - both tourists and natives alike - that make every visit to Nawlins something to remember.

And we will again someday make our way back there, no matter what damage Katrina may have wrought. The city is rebuilding and adapting.

To all those folks from along the Gulf Coast who've struggled through the last six months - Good luck to you and I'll raise a Hurricane glass for a toast to you tonight.

'Laissez le bon temps rouler' loosely translated to "Let the squirrely good times roll."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home