Saturday, July 01, 2006

Porcupine 1, Dog 0


Ran across this pic on the Internet while surfing for something else. It's not some "alien" from another crappy SciFi flick. It's a dog who lost a run-in with a porcupine.

Apparently this canine pin cushion pic has circulated some via e-mail since it happened, but it never made its way into my in-box.

Thought I'd share it with those of you who've not seen it before.

I used to have a white Staffordshire Bull Terrier like this one. She, if in the right or wrong mood depending on how you look at it, would have tangled with a herd of porcupines. Best dog I ever had.

The pain must have been excruciating. I know from experience these dogs can be "hard headed," but apparently not enough to deter a quill. Makes me wonder if the porcupine is now naked.

2 Comments:

At 8:01 AM, Blogger Aunt B said...

Argh! No! This picture breaks my heart. It's exactly the kind of trouble Mrs. Wigglebottom would get into.

Those bulldogs. They're tenacious, but not always the brightest.

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger BEK said...

I am crying badly and it is really sad is it not good to do that you sounld are a bad person and that is not good

 

Post a Comment

<< Home